Advantages of Composite Decking
- Durability: Splinter-free composite decking resists insects, fading, staining, scratching, and mold, and won’t rot, crack, or warp.
- Low-maintenance: Composite decking requires no sanding, staining, or painting—just clean occasionally with soap and water.
- Aesthetics: Composite has natural wood-grain effects, which makes it look natural in colors ranging from deep earth tones to spicy reds and pristine greys.
- Sustainability: Composite decking boards are made using recycled content, including reclaimed industrial wood scraps and recycled plastic.
- Value: When you factor the cost of ongoing maintenance of a wood deck, though more expensive, then investment in a composite deck can be realized in under ten years.
Composite Decks from All Custom Exteriors
Adding a deck is a great way to improve the value of the home and provide a great spot for family fun. At All Custom Exteriors we can build you a new deck or repair and revitalize your existing deck. Our custom-built decks are built with the top of the line composite decking offering a 20-year limited warranty on the product and a satisfaction guarantee on our services.
We use composite decking because it offers the best in beauty, a strong board, outstanding durability, and consistency. For more information, please call, (928) 536-7275 or come to the show room and see the composite deck board colors and textures we have on display.
We offer flexible financing through Enerbank. For more information, give us a call at the number listed above or complete All Custom Exteriors’ contact form.